6.18.2008

It's so hot. So SO hot. I walked home from work (I was there at 3:30am- doing truck) aghhhh. Gilmore Girls is on right now, and though it's an old episode, and I've seen everyone one of them a million times (except for the FINAL SEASON) and it's so good. I love some of the "cozy yet quirky" decor and of course, any sort of sarcastic remark or dirty limerick makes it all the better.

It's keeping me distracted from the heat and the birds- Gir is sitting on my chest and trying to nuzzle my neck, he loves to romance me:) I'm wanting to get started on a painting... and SOON. A person that had contacted me through an ad on Craigslist had bought a painting from me a couple of months ago and he wants another! >.< My first sort of "repeat" customer! I tend to paint everything for pleasure or as a gift, it's weird attempting to sell my stuff.

You can go to my flickr

My version of Fuseli's "The Nightmare" is still for sale on my etsy

Here's a crappy camera shot of it:



*hint hint* Maybe someone may want this?

Anyhoo, me thinks I'll go tend to our "Garden" on our balcony, and then check out more roadside architecture. I was so happy yesterday when I fell upon this site. This lady is nuts for taking all of these pictures, it's wonderful!!! I found the giant generic surf shop we came across on a hellish thunderstorm of a night, that had an alligator's head as the entrance...



Here's me climbing into his head back when living in NC for a whopping 6 months:



I also found a picture of the "Joor Muffler" shop where I live- I died when I saw this photo, I just need to get a better shot of him when they dress him up as Santa. He stands a good 20 feet or so. Love Joor.

No comments: