2.05.2008

Hoo-Rah?

Well, I guess it's that time again. After sifting through numerous sites trying to find the right "blog" web-thing... it's been done. I now have a blog! Again! I haven't had one in so many years... unless you count myspace, which has become a place for me to check up on all past friendships and current ones. I never really posted all that much there, and really... the only place I had been, was livejournal. It seemed like good idea at the time, and it was! Too many memories are there and may stay there- not that they were bad, just old.

This was set up for me to rant and to possibly sell some artwork. I've been painting for over 12 years. As a child I was "artistically inclined," but I didn't start truly working with art until I was 11-12. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that someday, one day, a generous soul will stumble across this and go "Wow! I want that!" and I would say, "Sure! As long as you're not one of the scam-people that I keep getting emails from off of Craigslist."

We'll see how this works... wish me luck! And good luck to you;)

-V

No comments: